Please note that through our independent research and honest reviews the operator of this page accepts advertising renumeration from certain companies that may appear on the site page.
Email marketing is still alive, and instead of losing its value, it has adapted and has become even better. As email is a gateway to the potential customer’s life, the opportunities at every turn can build trust and relationships and convert the engagement into sales.
Convert-Kit is among the newer email marketing systems but happens to outrank the competition in many areas, including cost-effectiveness, user-friendliness, options for all businesses and blogs, and a team that cares to serve the customers in the best possible way.
Several autoresponders in the email marketing software scene claim to help marketers manage the campaigns with ease. ConvertKit is no exception because it is an ideal marketing platform for professional bloggers and business people.
Convert-Kit has list-based plans, which means that its price depends on your size of the subscriber list. The starting plan for businesses is up to 3,000 subscribers, while the advanced plans can be available for the high volume senders upon their request. The prices start at $29 a month for 1,000 contacts, and for 3,000 contacts, it goes to $49 a month. For the list of 5,000 contacts, the price can go to $79 a month.
Drip campaigns are the sequence emails dripped out one at a time in a sequence to the subscribers at preset time intervals. Convert-Kit simplifies all that because you can create a series of emails that you can send over one month after your new subscribers join the list.
Convert-Kit also delivers relevant and valuable content with the right email marketing automation. It caters to your subscribers’ interests and has made it easy for anyone to set up the automated email series. With email marketing software like Convert-Kit, you can get the most out of your marketing efforts by using marketing automation. This way, you can measure, track and automate your marketing campaigns.
Please note that through our independent research and honest reviews the operator of this page accepts advertising remuneration from certain companies that may appear on the site page. our opinions here are simply that our express views and does not imply endorsement by the owner of this website, its representatives, officers, and/or agents. Except as expressly set forth in our website's terms of service, all representations and warranties regarding the information presented on this website are disclaimed. the information which appears here may be subject to change at any time.
Pros and Cons of ConvertKit
- Convert-Kit can create email courses quickly, while the landing page and the form creators feature intuitive interfaces.
- You save time with its email scheduling and automation features, whereas the subscriber tagging facilities list segmentation.
- It is simple to migrate to Convert Kit because you can import the contacts via CSV file.
- The campaign metrics can easily be tracked with the help of the built-in reporting tools.
- With Convert Kit, you can create multiple sign up forms for several pages and individually track their conversion rates.
- ConvertKit has an excellent library that is filled with helpful content. You can get all the information about the email marketing strategy.
- Has a straightforward and intuitive design, and therefore, it is relatively easy to navigate where you need to go. You are greeted with all your forms and analytics in one place.
- The main goal is to collect and store email addresses, and you can easily do this with the help of the basic forms and the landing pages.
- When it is about creating your email campaigns, ConvertKit focuses on content over design compared to the other email marketing platforms.
ConvertKit is quite a new product. Although it may not have all the bells and whistles that many other email service providers offer, it can still give the business owners and professional bloggers everything required to manage an email campaign. In addition to that, it has features like tagging, automation, and sending out a sequence of the course emails that can add superb usability to this particular platform.